Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I want to be someone else.

 


This is Beth Phoenix. I want to look like her. She isn't the skinniest girl in the world, but I think she is absolutely sexy and gorgeous. My goal is to get to her size and have her confidence. 

My weight loss is at a stop. I reached my summer goal of 250, but lately I've been binging. School is about to start and I'm stressed about moving and being away from my boyfriend and family. I'm hoping during my time away, my weight loss will continue and when I come home from breaks everyone will notice my progress ^^ There will be lots of walking and I didn't get a meal plan so no food to temp me. 

I'm going to have plenty of time to reflect on myself and better myself. Its going to be a long lonely road ahead of me for a while. Hopefully I can pull through, finish school, and reach my goals.
Best wishes and thinness,
xo Veetah xo


4 comments:

  1. I think its really healthy to want to attain a figure like that, she is beautiful and its more attainable, plus when you get there if your still unhappy you have some leeway to work a little harder. Well done for reaching your summer goal, you should be so proud of yourself, you've come so far! Always remember you never need be lonely, we're all here for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense, but she looks kinda masculine and... steroid-ed? >.< Maybe it's just the pictures or the angle or my skewed perception though.


    Also... I'm guessing you don't have an eating disorder? o_O Nyeh you might have mentioned it before... sorry if I forgot T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a little masculine, as I want to be more lean.. She is a pro wrestling diva >< Eh... eating disorder -.- It's a long story about my eating habits. I used to be addicted to coke and other drugs and it kept me thin. I got sent to rehab where I gained so much weight and went into a depression. I literally gained 100-150 pounds during and after rehab. My eating got out of hand the more depressed I got to the point where I would binge and throw up. The doctor I went to for my depression diagnosed me with bulmia and I've been dealing with that for a years now, but in the recent months, I've just been eating less and fasting. There will be days where I don't eat at all and days where I do end up eating, I usually purge it :(

    I wouldn't say I have an eating disorder. Some people have things way worse than I do.. just eating makes me sick so I avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I will definitely be posting pictures along the way! It will be a happy day when I reach my goal and can show it off to you girls :) I read you're story and I just want to say that you can do this. It's just a choice you make every single day to get yourself closer to the person you want to be. The journey is never perfect, but you can definitely do this if you decide to choose thin.

    ReplyDelete